Additional query string parameters

Jakub Jasiulewicz

Jul 25, 2019, 6:11:38 AM7/25/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi,
How can I append additional query parameters to redirect url? I tried to setup my app in settings using url without any query parameters and append parameters during authorization but it does not work.
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: Correlation ID: dcb9924c-5993-467c-a21a-f6681efddce5

Akhil Bukka (Cerner)

Jul 29, 2019, 6:09:37 PM7/29/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Jakub,

You can append "?param1=abc&param2=def" to any query and they are translated as query params. This needs to be done in the redirect_uri.

Thanks,
Akhil (Cerner)

IMO Dev Team

Aug 2, 2019, 3:47:33 PM8/2/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
HI Akhil, can those parameters be configured by customer?

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Aug 14, 2019, 10:16:27 AM8/14/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I believe the conversation here is referring to how the application builds its own redirect URI - this isn't something we hard-code in config.

Regards,
Jenni