List of patients and associated meds for a given location

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

twoyt...@etiometry.com

Apr 9, 2021, 11:32:42 AM4/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We're developing an application that will periodically poll meds for patients in specific ICU units. Is there a way to do this with FHIR List API?

The other option is that we have the mrns of the patients of interest. Is there a way to get a batch query result of patient/meds based on a set of MRNs?

Thanks-you,
Tom Woytaszek

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 9, 2021, 4:38:30 PM4/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner does not currently support the List resource. We also are still working on our bulk data resources, so there is no way to search across patients. You would need to have an extract of each patient's ID or MRN from the client and search the meds per Patient.

-Aaron (Cerner)

twoyt...@etiometry.com

Apr 12, 2021, 10:55:31 AM4/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank-you Aaron! We'll do the suggested approach for now.
This conversation is locked