Unable to search encounters, "insufficient_scope" error

74 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca
Ditugaskan kepada Davis....@Oracle.com oleh saya

E B

belum dibaca,
12 Nov 2022, 00.07.5312/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I am attempting to search for encounters associated with a particular patient.

I am able to read the patient's data successfully with this request:

However, when I attempt to search for that patient's encounters, I receive an "insufficient_scope" error. Here's the request:

I'm not sure what the problem is. We have the 'Encounter' scope fully enabled for our app in the code console.

App ID: 6663df88-ef26-4f23-b97b-93460d1b2eaf
Client ID: 9dc270b2-6a75-4e8c-bc03-b5e3d103f74a

Could someone from Cerner take a look at the X-Request-Id for the Encounter search and advise what the problem is?

Thank you!

E B

belum dibaca,
15 Nov 2022, 15.39.5215/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Could someone from Cerner weigh in on this?

From what I can see on this message board, other users with a similar issue eventually required Cerner assistance to review scoping and make adjustments.

From what I can see in Cerner Central and Code Console, the appropriate Encounter scopes are already enabled for our application.

Thank you!

E B

belum dibaca,
20 Nov 2022, 22.48.0020/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Anyone from Cerner on here?

Davis Christi (Oracle Cerner)

belum dibaca,
21 Nov 2022, 15.56.2021/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies for the delay.
I am looking into this. Would post back into what I find.

Thank you
Davis (Oracle Cerner)

Davis Christi (Oracle Cerner)

belum dibaca,
21 Nov 2022, 16.21.3821/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

So looking into the "insufficient_scope" error for Encounter search on patient, I see that the authorization token generated, does not have "user/Encounter.read" scope defined.
You are passing down Observation and Patient resource scopes. You need to pass down "user/Encounter.read" scope for the request to be processed.

For the patient retrieval, I see that this has a HTTP status of 200. Are you saying you are not able to see any data for this? Which I would doubt since its a Read call and for empty response it should be a 404 Not Found.

Thank you
Davis (Oracle Cerner)

E B

belum dibaca,
21 Nov 2022, 16.53.2721/11/22
kepadaOracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Davis,

Thank you for the clarification! I'll revise that authorization and re-test.
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru