ClientID uniqueness precision

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Laurence Labonté

Feb 18, 2021, 1:42:16 PM2/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

While doing my test, I'm using the cliendID from the sandbox, from the Code Console application I created for my test and it's working fine.

My question is for later, when we will deploy our app to our client. Will each of our client have their own clientID, or is it the owner of the app (us) that will have one clientID for everyone?
I would like to know if our future client will need to setup their clientID in our software, or if it's going to be the same for every of our client using our app.

Thank you

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 18, 2021, 1:46:33 PM2/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Your app ID/client ID will be the same for all production domains. You will tell the client domain apart by using the tenant ID (the public sandbox is ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d).

-Aaron (Cerner)

Luke Albertson

Feb 26, 2021, 1:23:46 PM2/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron,
is there a way for me to pull my own Tenant id out of my millennium instance or do I need to log an SR to get my own tenant id. for instance, I need to set up a test in my cert environment before moving on to prod.
Thanks!
Luke

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 26, 2021, 2:57:40 PM2/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Luke, can you ask this as a new conversation to easily find reference information in the future?

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked