Cerner user interface access

Neetoo Maurya

Sep 23, 2019, 12:00:05 PM9/23/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Expert,

I want to see my appointment in cerner after booking, is there user interface for sandbox cerner also, where I can see my booked appointments.
I also want to reschedule my booked appointment direct from Cerner PM, want to validate if change reflect at my end?

App Type: system

FHIR Spec: dstu2 - "https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca"

Authorized: true

Please advise.

Regards,

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Sep 23, 2019, 12:43:27 PM9/23/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Neetoo,

You can see all of existing functionality for DSTU2 and R4 on fhir.cerner.com. It sounds like you are wanting to use the scheduling APIs. You can read about those at https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Neetoo Maurya

Sep 23, 2019, 12:49:26 PM9/23/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have already implemented scheduling API, but I want cerner sandbox PM access where I can see my booked appointments.

yalini

Sep 23, 2019, 2:25:47 PM9/23/19
to cerner-fhir-developers, Cerner FHIR Developers
I would be interested in this too.

Yalini

---- On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:00:05 -0400 Neetoo Maurya <neetu...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Sep 24, 2019, 9:58:34 AM9/24/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Good morning, Neetoo and Yalini!

Ability to access Millennium solutions for further testing and workflow integration of SMART apps is something we reserve for participants in our developer program [1] and for Cerner clients building solutions for their own use.  If you are a third party developer, please review the documentation available on our website [1] and evaluate whether joining the developer program is the next step for you.  If you are a developer employed by one of our clients, you can simply log a service request via eService to have your app provisioned for access to one of your non-production domains for further testing.

Thanks,

-Yegor (Cerner)

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 1:25:47 PM UTC-5, yalini wrote:
I would be interested in this too.

Yalini

---- On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:00:05 -0400 Neetoo Maurya <neetu...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Expert,

I want to see my appointment in cerner after booking, is there user interface for sandbox cerner also, where I can see my booked appointments.
I also want to reschedule my booked appointment direct from Cerner PM, want to validate if change reflect at my end?

App Type: system

FHIR Spec: dstu2 - "https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca"

Authorized: true

Please advise.

Regards,

Neetoo Maurya

Sep 25, 2019, 1:27:49 PM9/25/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Yegor,

I have alreday submitted my application to: https://code.cerner.com/developer/smart-on-fhir/apps

App Info

Client Id: a944cf31-7716-4a44-b06b-0573e13fd9d7

App Id: 65120ff5-5f8c-484d-b52f-c7b3f32e4ea2

App Type: system

FHIR Spec: dstu2 - "https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca"

Authorized: true

Pleas advise what are the next steps to get access.

Regards,

Neetoo Maurya

Sep 27, 2019, 3:23:15 PM9/27/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

Waiting on this request. How can I get cerner user interface access?

Regards,

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jan 10, 2020, 10:48:08 AM1/10/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers