How do I get provider ID?

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

jonathan pedoeem

Jan 24, 2021, 5:12:21 PM1/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey,
I am trying to query the appointments for a day. (http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/appointment/#search)
I have been able to do this with the sandbox by playing around; however how can I get a list of all the practitioner IDs for the actual practice?

I can not seem to find a fhir endpoint to list all the practitioner IDs (also how can I find the location ID)?

Any help on this?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 25, 2021, 5:10:57 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In the group description, we have a link to test data, which includes scheduling information such as Practitioners and Locations.

-Aaron (Cerner)

jonathan pedoeem

Jan 27, 2021, 2:05:00 PM1/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes I see it for the test data; however, when I go live how can I get it for the live data?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 27, 2021, 3:41:06 PM1/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Practitioners and Locations are something you will have to work with each client directly on. They will be able to provide you with the specific IDs you are looking for.

-Aaron (Cerner)

jonathan pedoeem

Feb 1, 2021, 11:14:14 AM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey the client i am working with has no idea what the practitioner and location ids are.
They can provide me the NPI but that does not seem to be the right one.

Do you know where I can point them to find this information?

jonathan pedoeem

Feb 2, 2021, 3:31:11 PM2/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey,
wondering if there is any answer to this.

Thanks
This conversation is locked