Access to DOC-682161

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Gummadi Srirajavalli

Nov 23, 2021, 1:24:33 PM11/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil,

What are the steps required to get access to the below document.

IF its available for all, can you please share the document.

Thanks,
Sri

Gummadi Srirajavalli

Nov 24, 2021, 3:45:29 AM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can someone please answer, How do I get access to the above document.

Thanks in Advance,
Sri

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 24, 2021, 12:47:33 PM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Access to that document is restricted to our clients and CODE program members.
The document you are referring to talks about how client developed App can be made available in their own domain. If you are from the client side you should have access to that domain. If not, that document may not be useful for general use.

Thanks,
Fenil