Planned Downtime for Our Public Sandbox Environment

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 31, 2020, 5:44:30 PM8/31/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

As part of our commitment to ensure the new public sandbox is up to date we will be performing a system upgrade on Wednesday, September 2nd starting at 6pm CDT. During this time you will be unable to access the FHIR APIs in our public sandbox environment. This downtime will last roughly one hour. We will update this post when maintenance begins and when maintenance has completed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cerner FHIR Developers

Sep 2, 2020, 7:00:06 PM9/2/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The downtime for the public sandbox has begun. We will reply when the downtime is complete.

Cerner FHIR Developers

Sep 2, 2020, 8:00:20 PM9/2/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The downtime is now complete. Thank you for your cooperation.
This conversation is locked