Patient/Chart Alerts from API?

Kevin Devine

Mar 2, 2023, 12:30:23 PM3/2/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Is there a way to get Chart Alerts through the API?

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 10, 2023, 5:08:41 PM3/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
If you are referencing getting a notification based on events, this is through the CDS Hooks specification [1]. We do not currently have this available for app consumption.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Kevin Devine

Mar 11, 2023, 9:58:48 AM3/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I noticed that the image didn't show.  I am talking about these:
unnamed.png

Sajid Shaikh

Mar 17, 2023, 10:16:15 AM3/17/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aaron - Following up on this we have a similar need to get event notifications for changes to patient records.

Since CDS Hooks is not available, what are the current options ?

We are integrating as a "system" application

Thanks.

Yitzhak Magoon

Mar 17, 2023, 8:31:19 PM3/17/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
HL7 or custom API using oauth mpage service.