Request for Data Creation in Sandbox

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Harsha

Apr 14, 2021, 7:48:26 PM4/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I don't see any schedules in the Open Sandbox test data with a practitioner associated with it.  I am starting with this document https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RnVyF1etl_17pyCyK96tyhUWRbrTyEcqpwzW-Z-Ybs/edit#

Is it possible to create some test data with schedules for the practitioners mentioned here?

Thanks
Harsha

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 15, 2021, 3:51:51 PM4/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You cannot search directly for a Schedule by a Practitioner [1], so you would have to search Slot. You could also include schedules in that search [2[.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Harsha

Apr 15, 2021, 4:22:13 PM4/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron,

I am actually looking for a schedule with actor set to Practitioner. All the data I am querying from the server has this set to location. Something like this.

"actor": [
{
"reference": "Location/21304876",
"display": "MX Clinic 1"
}
]

So that's the data I am actually requesting to be created or if it already exists then please point me to it.

Appreciate the help
Thanks
Harsha

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)