invalid_grant for Token

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

shahzaib khalid

Sep 29, 2021, 7:42:00 AM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, When I launch my APP through EHRLaunch with testing credentials,
UN: portal
Pass: portal
it is working, but when I enter my provider credentials it is not working, with the authcode I am trying to get token and getting:

but for standalone launch my provider credentials and testing credentials (portal, portal) both are working.

Thanks,
Shahzaib khalid.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Sep 29, 2021, 11:26:46 AM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Shahzaib,

Please use the provided credentials to log in when launching from code Console. It's only suppose to work with that specific credentials. The standalone launch is a bit different since it doesn't need to be launched from code Console.

Thanks,
Kol

shahzaib khalid

Sep 30, 2021, 3:38:04 AM9/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
So, how can we implement EHRLaunch for specific provider?

Thanks,
Shahzaib Khalid.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 30, 2021, 10:45:24 AM9/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As Kol mentioned, if you launch your App from Code Console, you need to use portal/portal credentials.
Apps launched from Code Console are for the purpose of development and testing only. To implement EHRLaunch for specific provider you can either use standalone launch or embed the App in Cerner's chart. To access Cerner's chart you either need to be part of the CODE program or work with a Health System.