No future slots

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Liam Appleyard

Aug 13, 2021, 8:32:27 AM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies if this comes across as a stupid question, I am trying to create some new appointments but when I retrieve slots I don't get any that are in the future. How do I add new slots?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 13, 2021, 12:37:53 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

As per group guidelines, please X-Request-ID. Also, as of today, Slot cannot be created - http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/base/workflow/slot/

Thanks,
Fenil

Liam Appleyard

Aug 13, 2021, 12:53:32 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have set the X-Request-Id header to be: 'aef80cb7-52b9-4ab8-85a8-e9618c7f55be'

So if I cannot create any new slots and no new future slots are returned when I try to retrieve slots, what is the process for creating new appointments in the sandbox environment?

Liam.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 13, 2021, 1:42:55 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Message has been deleted

Liam Appleyard

Aug 13, 2021, 2:34:11 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Ah thank you, I have expanded the search range to a year and now I can see slots.

I am trying to create an appointment into one of slots that are being returned but I'm not getting any errors (just a  null response), I am using the .NET Fhir client and I have modelled the request as per the example 'booked' request in the R4 API docs, do you know why this might be?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 13, 2021, 3:18:41 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
On creating Appointments, the response body would be empty but the http status would be 201 if successful.