QueryString Params

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Naveed Anwar

Nov 26, 2021, 10:46:11 AM11/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Guy's,

Background:
We are working on a solution where many to many relationship exists between facility/hospital and third party (customer).

Problem:
At the time of Smart Launch we want to identify customer after verifying hospital/facility

Question:
Please suggest if you have any solution for this?
I'm sorry this has been answered already but i didn't find clear answer anywhere. Can we pass any information such query string parameter (or open for ways) along with launch request?

Regards,
-N

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 29, 2021, 1:50:30 PM11/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

While not recommended, based on your workflow, Cerner can pass an additional context such as Organization Id in the token response.
This cannot be mocked up on our Code Console. You would need access to the domain which can be done either by joining the CODE Program or working with a client to access the domain.

Thanks,
Fenil

Naveed Anwar

Nov 30, 2021, 12:12:20 PM11/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil, Thanks for your response.

So based on our workflow do you suggest any solution/workaround?

We will try to get access to the domain but meanwhile if you can share how exactly we are going to receive the organization Id? Should we expect it in IdToken?
Is there any documentation Or is it something that can be configured at the time of installation?

Thank you!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 30, 2021, 1:32:59 PM11/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm not aware of your workflow so I won't be able to provide any suggestion.
The response would be returned as an additional attribute in the response from token endpoint.