DocumentReference 201 but not seeing the notes in client clinical notes folder

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

sistan...@rimidi.com

Mar 25, 2021, 12:00:33 PM3/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I was able to post to /DocumentReference endpoint with client codest72, associated with certain folder in clinical notes in PowerChart, and got status 201. But I can't see the posted note in that clinical notes folder in PowerChart associated with the codeset72. I also confirm with them that the codeset72 codes are all configured in their domain and the folder/subfolder currently exist in their build

what would be the discrepancy here? Why can't the successfully posted notes not visible in the client build?

Thanks,
Sistania

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 25, 2021, 4:18:59 PM3/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The typical reason is that the note type event set is included within the ClinicalDoc event set in the Event Set Hierarchy.

-Aaron (Cerner)