504 Gateway Timeout on /Binary/XR

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

kristof....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 11:14:25 AM1/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
FYI,

We are experiencing 504 Gateway Timeouts on fetching XR-prefix Binaries.

Request ID: 5Y0TzIemJjD6h6hUFUcbI0PYshJX2TitQo83hQpzGVyAoSTMrWcmmg==

Kind regards,
Kristof

kristof....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 11:45:35 AM1/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
POSTing DocumentReference is also giving problems now.
For some reason I get a 403 Forbidden now.

I really hope the endpoint at our customers will be a bit more stable than the sandbox. :-(

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 21, 2021, 3:37:22 PM1/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Are you still seeing the 504 issue or just 403s now?

Since this is the public sandbox domain, can you provide the POST body you are using? Your scopes are correct, but it may be that the Patient or Encounter do not exist or aren't related.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked