Unable to add system app

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Hari Rajan

Jan 7, 2021, 1:31:29 PM1/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Attempting to add a new app to my account results in an error message:  Error! Failed to register your SMART app. Please try again!

The Account Id is a39f30e4-41f4-4bb7-b3a1-3db47d29f0ef

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 9, 2021, 3:12:53 PM1/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It looks like you had created this app previously, but when removed, some remnants remained. I removed those, so you should be able to create the app successfully now.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Hari Rajan

Jan 11, 2021, 2:15:05 PM1/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you, I was able to register SystemApp.
Now we would like to get access to resource data. Are there any test data available for us to perform get request to verify that we can successfully access data?

Thank you
Hari

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jan 11, 2021, 3:39:05 PM1/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Hari,

We have examples of all of our resources on fhir.cerner.com including GETs, POSTs, PUTs, etc. While we cannot guarantee that you will experience the exact same results as we have documented, the examples will, in general, be accurate enough for you to reproduce a result.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)
Message has been deleted

Hari Rajan

Jan 12, 2021, 2:58:04 PM1/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We would like to use OAuth2.0 bearer token and we followed the documentation HealtheIntent Open Development Documentation to configure but we are getting unauthorized access - Unauthorized Access (cerner.com) when we click on the link mentioned under section "Authenticating using a Bearer token", any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hari

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2021, 3:00:35 PM1/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The HealtheIntent documentation you referenced is a different platform with different authorization requirements. You will need to follow our documentation [1] for this workflow.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked