Request for list of Organizations account is member of in sandbox.

Vaibhav Dixit

Feb 2, 2023, 8:51:40 AM2/2/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I have a Cerner system account that we use in the Cerner FHIR sandbox. Can you provide me with the list of Organizations for which my system account is a member of and/or is registered as a provider for in Cerner?

Here are the details of my system account (as seen on CernerCentral System Accounts):
  • Account ID: 0ab7c29a-bf9d-49aa-bc97-673bfd4901ec
  • Account name: CERN_OPEN:SMART_FHIR:PUMAS_AI:CLINICAL_SUPPORT_MEDICAL_DATA_APP:SANDBOX
  • Account type: Standard
  • Production: No
  • Requested by: Aluthge, Dilum