Omnicell and Cerner integration

hly...@rxscan.tzo.com

May 16, 2018, 9:22:05 AM5/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers

There is alot of statements that Cerner can "integrate" with Omnicell ADMs (automated dispensing machines).
Is it possible to get data back (through FHIR I'm guessing) on activity in an ADM, Such as what was dispensed, loaded etc.

Is there an explanation on how the Cerner system and the Omnicell device "integrate"?

Kevin Shekleton (Cerner)

May 16, 2018, 10:52:32 AM5/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You can see all of our current FHIR capabilities at https://fhir.cerner.com/. We cannot speak to any capabilities regarding a specific vendor (like Omnicell) as the team who manages this group is not aware of these specifics. I would suggest talking to someone at Omnicell.

Best,
Kevin (Cerner)