Patient & Organizer View - Single Launch Point

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Greg Arnold

Aug 24, 2021, 3:36:29 PM8/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Currently, we have separate apps - one for patient-centric launch such as ToC and mPages, and a separate app for Organizer launch. The only difference in the two is our launch page URL.

Is there a way to have a single launch page (e.g. launch.html) and get some header from PowerChart with context of which type of launch view it is?

Thanks,
Greg

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 25, 2021, 10:23:20 AM8/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The only parameters included in the launch URL would be the launch code and the iss. All other contexts are made available after successful authentication.

Thanks,
Fenil