R4 Appointment Patch enhancement & R4 MedicationRequest Create functionality now available

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 19, 2020, 9:03:30 AM6/19/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The R4 implementation of MedicationRequest create and an enhancement for patching the Appointment status (allowing status to be updated from proposed to booked) is now available.

Please take a look at our documentation on fhir.cerner.com[1][2] and our server release notes[3] if you have any questions about consuming MedicationRequest creates or Appointment patch functionality.

This conversation is locked