Code.Cerner.com - Page changed. Login?

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Marc Ochsner

Jan 4, 2022, 9:53:55 AM1/4/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi all,

My company is looking to integrate with Cerner, and while I have tested with your open APIs on FHIR (Millenium), we're now looking to become an official application on the cerner store at https://code.cerner.com/apps

Our application we've historically implemented, with similar customers such as Epic, has just been system-to-system (backend to backend).

Since I've done our self-certified app, the website has changed and it doesn't appear that I can login anywhere on code.cerner.com. So, that leads to the question: Is logging in no longer a part of the process? I recall being able to look at a "sandbox" app, before submitting. How do I submit my app? Login?

Marc Ochsner

Jan 4, 2022, 9:56:18 AM1/4/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Disregard. Found https://cernercare.com/

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 4, 2022, 4:39:21 PM1/4/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You can submit your Provider/System App through CODE website -  here
You register/view your App on our Code Console  - here

Thanks,
Fenil