FHIR endpoints

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

sonbol...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 2:03:49 PM8/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi there,
The old published FHIR endpoints on GitHub have no identifying factors like a state or a city or anything else.
Is there anyway the names of these practices be identified better? for instance there is over 20 practices in the USA with the name ABC pediatrics!
can anyone from Cerner help please?
Thank you

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 10, 2021, 10:17:32 AM8/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Unfortunately, that list is outdated and currently there is now way to provide additional information. While I would not be able to provide any timeline, the list is slated to be updated sometime soon.

Thanks,
Fenil

Sherif Sonbol

Aug 10, 2021, 10:26:06 AM8/10/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the update

Tim Harsch

Aug 14, 2021, 3:44:27 PM8/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I would also like to include a vote that the list be updated as soon as is possible.

We have users that have requested access in our system for providers we know are on Cerner systems but are not on the current list (e.g. Northern Light Health -  https://fhir-myrecord.cerner.com/dstu2/rii-5tqZIeHcg01uWOcN3lATP151-1Q9 ).  Our app is still in closed Beta, so we haven't needed to use real patient data from providers on cerner as of yet.   So we just use a sandbox cerner app currently and are looking to make it a production app soon.  Our initial use case would be to provide our users access to sites such as Northern Light Health.

Thanks,
Tim

Sherif Sonbol

Aug 15, 2021, 11:27:29 AM8/15/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Will Cerner be able to perform auto population of the client ID at the endpoints? Automatically without having to contact the provider? Epic does that on behalf of the developers and i hope this is in the next update for Cerner

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cerner FHIR Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cerner-fhir-developers/957ad48f-75c2-46a5-9476-89ebdd693957n%40googlegroups.com.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 16, 2021, 9:56:22 AM8/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner is working on, the auto-allowlist functionality and updating the list of endpoints, however we would not be able to comment on the timeline as per group guidelines. In the interim, please refer to 'Connecting a Consumer Access App' on
https://code.cerner.com/apiaccess