Important Update on TLS Support - TLS1.1 and below is now disabled

Cerner FHIR Developers

Apr 13, 2022, 8:04:16 PM4/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are writing to inform our FHIR API and SMART consumers that we now have disabled the usage of TLS 1.1 and below for all requests in production environments. We already disabled TLS 1.1 and below for all requests in our Sandbox environments last year.

All service root URLs will now require your application support TLS SNI[2] and all the URLs will no longer support TLS 1.1 and below.

Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.
For Cerner Clients, please reach out via eService
For code program members, via your uCern collaboration group
For all others, via this Google group

This conversation is locked