Service Provider for Encounter

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Gummadi Srirajavalli

Sep 30, 2021, 4:04:27 AM9/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Smart APP that we are building is required to know the service provide details for the encounter. We are referring to the following element in Encounter resource.

Service Provider element as below:

                "serviceProvider": {
                    "reference": "Organization/1024451",
                    "display": "Model Cancer Center"
                }

Query we have is whether the Organization that we have in the element is the Facility name or the parent organization name.
 For ex. if Medics has multiple facilities in different locations like Medics Ortho, Medics Children care etc.
 Service Provider Organization refers to main Organization(Medics) or  the Facility details.

Thanks,
Sri

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 1, 2021, 2:32:57 PM10/1/21