Authorize System Account using clientid:secret

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Navin Chandran

Feb 2, 2021, 12:26:59 AM2/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am new to cerner, and iam trying to authorize the system account so i can use the protected FHIR calls (DSTU2).

i am getting an error.
{"error":"invalid_client",

kindly help me out.

Chris Kavan

Feb 2, 2021, 9:47:30 AM2/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I had similar issues over the past couple weeks and tried to summarize the happy path in the final post of this Conversation: https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/dJ1jhiSsFHY/m/BHQPNWiJAgAJ

Take a look at that to see if it helps.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 12, 2021, 5:51:48 PM2/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Navin, have you been able to follow the directions Chris mentioned? Your original request is to our previous public sandbox, which is no longer available.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked