Bulk FHIR Questions

Xuan Zuo

Apr 16, 2023, 7:57:37 PM4/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I'm trying bulk FHIR sandbox and having some questions. Can you help with them?

1. 403 for sandbox bulk endpoint:  I use GET method for
you provided in this link https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/bulk-data/group-export/, but I'm getting 403 as below. The auth scope already includes system/Patient.read. Do you know why?

scope:
"scope": "system/Patient.read system/Encounter.read system/DocumentReference.read system/Binary.read system/Observation.read system/Coverage.read system/DiagnosticReport.read system/Organization.read system/Condition.read",

403 with details:
"{
"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
"issue": [
{
"severity": "error",
"code": "forbidden",
"details": {
"text": "Forbidden resource"
},
"diagnostics": "Client is not allowed to access the resource path"
}
]
}"

2. What's the group id you mentioned in the documentation? Is it something that I can create or do you provide a list of group ids that I can use? If I need to create groups, how to create them?

Thank you for the help!

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Apr 17, 2023, 5:42:55 PM4/17/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you provide the X-Request-Id from the response headers for us to help investigate your error?

Our test data document [1] has the group IDs that are available for use. The link to this document can also be found in the group description.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Xuan Zuo

Apr 17, 2023, 5:49:12 PM4/17/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Here's the X-Request-Id "62286f2a-fc2c-4197-8698-133d6aa59a43". Thanks for your help!