Which Dignity Endpoint for General case?

Norm Katz

Oct 20, 2022, 12:02:43 PM10/20/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
We have several patients being seen in Dignity Health locations in California, Arizona, and Nevada.   We'd like to use the R4 endpoints in the ignite github page for millennium_patient_r4_endpoints.json.  The JSON file shows a separate endpoint for Northridge in CA and Yavapai in AZ.  It also has an endpoint for "Dignity Health CAREB."

It's not clear what CAREB is but I'm guessing it may be the general Dignity endpoint for patients that were associated with the dignity_b patient portals before everything got consolidated. Can I assume I can use the CAREB endpoint for all Dignity facilities other than the specific Northridge and Yavapai locations?