Generate claims in Cerner using CPT and Diagnosis codes

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

pavan....@emorphis.com

Apr 9, 2021, 9:05:09 AM4/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello

We are working on developing the health care application in which as per our client requirements, we need to integrate with the Cerner EHR and Billing system.

Our system generates monthly billing for the patients.
We need to generate claims in Cerner using CPT and Diagnosis codes, Is there any way to do this?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 12, 2021, 3:31:20 PM4/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This functionality would fall under the Claim resource [1], which we do not currently support.

-Aaron (Cerner)

pavan....@emorphis.com

Apr 13, 2021, 2:13:32 AM4/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks,

Any information about when this functionality will be available in Cerner?
Any alternate solution for now?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 14, 2021, 2:08:16 PM4/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
There isn't an alternative solution at the moment. Per group guidelines, we don't discuss timelines on this forum.

-Aaron (Cerner)