Re: Patient Action from Organizer View Launch

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me
Message has been deleted

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 27, 2021, 12:04:23 PM9/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Greg,

Since you are part of the CODE program, I would suggest bringing up this on your uCern page.

Thanks,
Fenil
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 11:21:55 AM UTC-5 pgarn...@gmail.com wrote:
We have a scenario that we need to meet which is described below. Could someone please assist?
  1. SMART app launched from Organizer View without patient context
  2. In SMART app, user opens and edits a patient report which was created previously from a separate patient launch session.
  3. User completes the edits and needs to use patient/DocumentReference.write to save document to patient chart.
    1. Issue: This fails, presumably due to current access token from organizer view launch not having rights to submit a patient FHIR POST. Is there a way around this?
Previously, we did not allow edits of records from an organizer view launch, but this was approved by Cerner staff to allow these edits and submission, so we would like to know the best way to handle this from a technical perspective.

Thank you,
Greg
This conversation is locked