Error on client_id when launching smart app tutorial

Cory Deller

Mar 20, 2018, 2:13:04 PM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I've ran into an issue when attempting to launch the app after registering it for the smart on fhir tutorial. I get the following error:

Information to provide to Unknown Application

The supplied "client_id" value does not correspond to any registered applications on record.

Error Code
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:unknown-client

I've registered the app and have updated the launch.html with the correct client id but still getting the error.

Thanks,
Cory

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Mar 20, 2018, 3:45:11 PM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cory,

Do you happen to have the specific Correlation id that was returned with that error? That will help us track down the specific workflow and details.

~ Jenni

Cory Deller

Mar 21, 2018, 9:13:49 AM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Jenni,

Yes I do. Here it is:
'client_id': 'ad9a6736-8537-4950-92e4-94055cfa7be6'

Thanks,
Cory

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 22, 2018, 12:45:21 AM3/22/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cory,

I do not see any call to our services with that client id.  Did you update the correct file in gh-pages branch?  Make sure that you select the gh-pages branch instead of master branch.

Can you provide a link to your GitHub repo?

Thanks,
Kol

Cory Deller

Mar 28, 2018, 3:10:54 PM3/28/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Kol,

I'm pretty sure I was making changes to the master branch. I'm going to make the change to the gh-page branch and test again. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cory Deller

Mar 28, 2018, 3:31:29 PM3/28/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
That did the trick Kol! I appreciate it.