Procedure Question

Yitzhak Magoon

Dec 15, 2022, 11:23:49 AM12/15/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
We are working with a company called mTuitive to pull surgical data into their application. The only "related" FHIR endpoint is Procedure, which they have pulled with other Cerner clients. However, this endpoint doesn't provide any information they need regarding the surgical procedure.

Is anyone aware of a way to link the procedure/procedure history to the surgical procedure on a patient? We already logged a ticket with the Cerner SurgiNet team and they do not know.

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Dec 15, 2022, 8:22:28 PM12/15/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
What information is needed regarding the surgical procedure that is not returned in the Procedure resource?

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)