Getting 400 Bad request error while adding loinc code

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Shubham Mandloi

Sep 28, 2021, 9:17:33 AM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

When I try to enter the following type in documentReference resource , I get 400 Bad request error-

"type": {
    "coding": [
      {
        "system": "http://loinc.org",
        "code": "55107-7",
        "display": "Addendum Document"
      }
    ],
    "text": "Addendum Document"
  }

Also when I use the below type to Post a document via API ,it works fine-

"type": {
    "coding": [
      {
        "code": "20732501",
        "display": "Height Weight Allergy Rule - Text",
        "userSelected": true
      }
    ],
    "text": "Height Weight Allergy Rule - Text"
  }

Why is it so , I just want to use Loinc code system and not the codeset/72,please let me know how can I do that
And also where can I find the codes available in codest/72 system

Thanks in Advance

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 28, 2021, 9:26:01 AM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I don't think that LOINC is mapped on our side.
Also, as per group guidelines. please include x-request-id/correlationID going forward on API errors to troubleshoot better.

Shubham Mandloi

Sep 28, 2021, 10:29:34 AM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

So you mean to say that I can't use this system for creating a document in documentReference resource-

"type": {
    "coding": [
      {
        "system": "http://loinc.org",
        "code": "55107-7",
        "display": "Addendum Document"
      }
    ],
    "text": "Addendum Document"
  }

and I should use this system-

"type": {
    "coding": [
      {
        "code": "20732501",
        "display": "Height Weight Allergy Rule - Text",
        "userSelected": true
      }
    ],
    "text": "Height Weight Allergy Rule - Text"
  }

Am I getting it right?
and also in Hl7 if we see the type codes present are taken from loinc code itself-"https://hl7.org/FHIR/valueset-c80-doc-typecodes.html"
then why are we not able to use loinc codes for adding any document.

Also in the test data there are only 4 Proprietary Values, where can I find the full list of these codes,please let me know.

X-Request ID when I use Loinc code system- "d0cdbc55-33f1-430f-9ba8-a236a11be7ef"

Thanks,
Shubham

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 28, 2021, 11:51:39 AM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I meant you cannot use LOINC 55107-7, since its not mapped in our Sandbox.
This is a public Sandbox with limited data available for the purpose of testing and integration and hence the list is small.
You can test your App against available codes in our Sandbox and during live implementation just swap our with the actual values.

Shubham Mandloi

Sep 29, 2021, 8:01:54 AM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for the clarification Fenil.