Modify/Load Tutorial App into Test Environment

cbarn...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2018, 10:37:02 AM9/26/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am attempting to load the tutorial app into our Dev environment.  I have loaded the app into Cerner powerchart using the prefmaint tool, but I get an error when I launch the application.

The initial error is "Unable to get property 'substr' of undefined or null reference

1apiCapture.JPG

After that the app does not return the expected patient data, it remains at the loading screen

2apiCapture.JPG

My idea, is to use the tutorial as a base, and modify the code from there.  Is there any reason why this won't work.  What am I missing or doing wrong here?

If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Sep 26, 2018, 10:49:59 AM9/26/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello!

I think this issue is due to an incorrect URL configured.  I replied privately with the link to setup the app.

Regards,
Kol

cbarn...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2018, 11:48:49 AM9/26/18