AllergyIntolerence cancellation reason in Millennium needs an equivalent mapping in FHIR

tri...@cura.tech

Aug 9, 2017, 10:25:19 AM8/9/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are using FHIR integration to add/update AllergyIntolerance.

We are trying to cancel an allergy by giving a cancellation reason in Millennium. The status is changed to "entered-in-error" but the given cancellation reason is not retrieved via FHIR read.

If i do the same via FHIR smart app and try to cancel an existing allergy, how do we provide a cancellation reason? what is the equivalent of cancellation Reason in FHIR

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Aug 9, 2017, 12:21:08 PM8/9/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

FHIR does not have this concept exposed at a resource level, so it is not currently exposed in our implementation. In order to expose this, and adhere to the FHIR specification, we would need to implement the Provenance resource, or an extension. This isn't currently on our roadmap.

~ Jenni