Banner Health PDF Retrieval Error

Wesley Flôres

Dec 21, 2022, 12:36:00 PM12/21/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
In our document reference response we have attachments with urls and content-type = application/pdf. When we try to call url it give us the following error:

{
    "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
        "issue": [
    {
                "severity": "error",
                "code": "not-found",
                "details": {
                    "text": "Resource not found"
            }
    }
    ]
}

For other providers the PDF is being returned as a base 64 encoded string.

Is this due to a provider configuration that is not allowing us to retrieve pdfs even though url is provided in the document reference response?

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Feb 3, 2023, 6:49:12 PM2/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This is usually due to a missing configuration in the client domain for the report template based on the document type. Can you provide any X-Request-Ids for further investigation?

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)