Soarian Clinicals

Assigned to doug....@cerner.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Mikhail Polatov

Dec 13, 2021, 6:18:01 PM12/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We are in talks to one of your big clients who use both Millennium and Soarian Clinicals, and would like to have a better understanding of various integration points.

1. Are resource ids (say Patient) are the same across two systems within the same tenant?
2. Does Soarian support provider-facing access? if not, could you share any ETA?
3. Does Soarian have schedule API (read/modify)? It doesn't have to be HL7 FHIR.

Any help or directions are very much appreciated.

Thank you,
-Mikhail

Doug Pratt (Cerner)

Dec 14, 2021, 9:28:43 AM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
1. Are resource ids (say Patient) are the same across two systems within the same tenant? Soarian Clinicals would have a different tenant ID. The resource IDs are also different.
2. Does Soarian support provider-facing access? if not, could you share any ETA? It will, with GA planned for Spring 2022.
3. The Soarian Scheduling application is separate from Soarian Clinicals. Will try to get someone from that team to weigh in.

Mikhail Polatov

Dec 14, 2021, 2:16:19 PM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks!

re #2 - would that include access to scheduling and/or modification?

Doug Pratt (Cerner)

Dec 14, 2021, 3:42:52 PM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Mikhail,

Are you working with Soarian Clinicals, Soarian Scheduling, or Soarian Financials? Soarian Clinicals is a Cerner EHR, like Millennium, and the two would not be together at one hospital unless the hospital were migrating from Soarian Clinicals to Millennium and using Soarian Clinicals in Read Only mode. On the other hand, it is not uncommon for Soarian Financials and Soarian Scheduling to be used with Millennium.

If you can clarify which Soarian product you wish to interface with, I will get you to the right person.

Thanks,
Doug

Mikhail Polatov

Dec 14, 2021, 4:17:58 PM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Our client is using Soarian Scheduling for registration and scheduling, and Millennium for financials, which then get passed to Soarian Financials. This flow is for some of their offices.
Then, for other offices, they use Millennium exclusively.

We are looking into possible ways to streamline their scheduling process, so thy could use one Smart App/front-end to schedule into both systems, hence our research into Soarian Scheduling API (in any form).

Thanks,
-Mikhail

Mikhail Polatov

Dec 20, 2021, 10:12:38 AM12/20/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Any update update on this topic is much appreciated.

Thank you!
-Mikhail

Mikhail Polatov

Dec 27, 2021, 10:29:43 PM12/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Bumping this again.

We'd appreciate any additional information or a point of contact on this.

Thank you!
-Mikhail