Getting 500 errors with Operation Outcome

Julian Sniffen

Jul 23, 2018, 6:23:48 PM7/23/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I've been working on an app for several weeks that performs Condition and Observation queries. The queries have been working fine, but now I am getting back 500 errors with Operation Outcomes that don't make sense:

  1. {resourceType: "OperationOutcome",…}
    1. issue:[{severity: "fatal", code: "required", location: ["/f:Condition/f:clinicalStatus"]}]
    2. resourceType:"OperationOutcome"}

{"resourceType":"OperationOutcome","issue":[{"severity":"fatal","code":"required","location":["/f:Observation/f:status"]}]}

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

Nick Stocchero

Jul 23, 2018, 6:28:52 PM7/23/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I think the whole system is down - I've been getting 500's on my search queries since a few hours ago as well.

Jennifer Hong (Cerner)

Jul 23, 2018, 6:42:46 PM7/23/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We had a slight hiccup with some of our mappings. This should have been resolved since 5:27 CT