Failed to Create R4 Sandbox after Creating DSTU2 - Bearer Token Access. Possible Limitation Placed?

Manabu Tokunaga

Jun 12, 2019, 7:23:49 PM6/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

I have not tried again, but before I try that again I'd like to ask.

Steps I Did:

  1. Created a DSTU2 Sandbox with Bearer Token. All scope items enabled.
  2. Tested that and it works.
  3. Try to create another Bearer Token Sanbox for R4

On Step 3, the Console comes back with an error message.

It seems that I cannot have both DSTU2 and R4 sandboxes running with Bearer Token mode all at the same time as I have both oAuth mode box and BT mode up on the console now.

Not blocking my work, but thought, I'd share that with you.

-- Manabu Tokunaga