Question on System APP.

shek...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2023, 11:24:48 AM1/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Team,
We are part of Healow organization and we have successfully registered our system App. We have few question related to same
  • Where can we find the list of prod endpoints so we can know which Cerner Millennium customers support FHIR R4 already?
  • We have already published app to production through the system account that was approved. Where do Cerner customers see this backend systems app? Is that in an admin portal or inside the Cerner EMR somewhere? A screenshot will be helpful to visualize what Cerner customers are seeing and where.
  • If we wanted to test this backend systems app in production, is there a way? The Cerner validation seems to be limited to provider centric apps only or does that validation (with extra fees) extend to backend apps as well?

Thanks and Regards,
Chandra shekar

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 7:29:08 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
All clients have access to R4 (including global regions where FHIR has been made available), though not all clients have implemented apps, so they would need to go through an onboarding process.

Do you intend to go through the validation process as a code Program member [1]? This process is for both provider and system apps!

Our public sandbox [2] is where you should be testing your application. This domain is a model-experience, production domain used for testing, so it has no PHI/PII.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

shek...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2023, 3:38:56 PM1/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,
Thanks for the reply.
We understand that each customer will have to go through an onboarding process, but where exactly can we find the list of all endpoints for Cerner customers that have already enabled the FHIR R4 capability?

We do intend to go through the validation if that is the only path forward. However, we wanted to understand in the current state where we have published our app on code console, who can see it on Cerner customer end and can they download our app without us going through validation? or is it mandatory to validate before an app can be used by a Cerner customer ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chandra Shekar

shek...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 3:07:56 PM1/27/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,
Gentle remainder for the follow up question -
We understand that each customer will have to go through an onboarding process, but where exactly can we find the list of all endpoints for Cerner customers that have already enabled the FHIR R4 capability?

We do intend to go through the validation if that is the only path forward. However, we wanted to understand in the current state where we have published our app on code console, who can see it on Cerner customer end and can they download our app without us going through validation? or is it mandatory to validate before an app can be used by a Cerner customer ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chandra shekar

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Feb 10, 2023, 4:29:25 PM2/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
You can find relevant endpoints here [1].

Validation through the code Program is not a requirement—though it is highly suggested as for clients, it is a step for quality control. You do have the option of a DIY path in which you would be working with only the client directly. They will have to create SR tickets for any direct implementation requests.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Louis Ciano

Feb 23, 2023, 11:04:02 AM2/23/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Aaron regarding the above, I have, as well as the client I working with, put in a SR ticket in. Everyone we have spoken to has no idea what we are talking about. Is there somewhere or someone is specific that we can put a SR ticket to that it wont just bounce around forever?