getting Internal Server Error when trying to add DocumentReference

Tsotne Nazarashvili

Jun 1, 2020, 5:04:38 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 1, 2020, 6:26:03 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It looks like the content posted is not properly formed. Please ensure that the content is base64 encoded and valid XHTML.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

Tsotne Nazarashvili

Jun 1, 2020, 6:47:01 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
i have encoded my html into base64 adjusted it to have html5 doctype and it worked but now i can't view what is store in db

this is resource i have created https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/DocumentReference/15729287

and this is url of attachment https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Binary/XR-15729287

but i can't view the attachment i get "Resource not found" from server (X-Request-Id: c1b3de7b7a0161094a91d6f3356d3720)

Mayur Rajendran (Cerner)

Jun 1, 2020, 7:00:41 PM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We currently have an issue with our Binary service.  We are actively investigating and we'll provide an update/resolution as soon as we have one.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Mayur (Cerner)

Tsotne Nazarashvili

Jun 8, 2020, 12:14:38 PM6/8/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

is there any update regarding issue with binary service?

Cerner FHIR Developers

Jun 8, 2020, 2:32:51 PM6/8/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Please follow this thread for additional updates regarding the Binary service. We'll update that post with further details when we have resolved the issue.

Thank you.