Venkateswareddy D

Jul 4, 2017, 7:13:04 AM7/4/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

1.How to get the cerner complete API
2.Is licensed version  or public ?
3.if licensed version then how can i get the access is any registration is required ?

could you please response ASAP.

Thanks,
Dindigam

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jul 5, 2017, 11:55:39 AM7/5/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Dindigam,

Can you clarify what you're requesting? Are you asking on behalf of one of our client sites? Or are you asking how your application gets access to our FHIR API that's been deployed to one of our client sites?

~ Jenni

Venkateswareddy D

Jul 6, 2017, 3:25:50 AM7/6/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We have a Mobility App where we would integrate with Cerner services for an EMR mobility application.

Require access to the FHIR API for developer integration for verifying the integration for all the functionality with the Cerner services.

Currently
1) Would need the list of services available with Cerner. Any information on the links would be helpful.
2) Actual integration with the services available with Cerner, that contain the request, response formats. Any information on the links would be helpful.
3) Currently requested System account, once we get the client id, we would be submitting for the sandbox access.
Please suggest this approach is correct or not. Any information regarding these mentioned points would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jul 6, 2017, 1:48:53 PM7/6/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

All of the documentation for our implementations of the FHIR API is here: http://fhir.cerner.com/

This documents what specific resources and operations we support, the parameters we require and allow for each operation, the response examples, and links out to the FHIR specification for more information on each field or resource as needed.

As stated in the authorization documentation, you only need a system account if your application will either NOT have a logged in user (otherwise known as system or B2B access, which is not currently available in production), or if your application will require access while the user is not online (offline_access scope). Offline_access only applies to patient-facing applications right now. More information can be found here: http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/ (including the registrations steps).

~ Jenni