401 - Not able to get access token

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

parameswari K

Oct 25, 2021, 10:05:11 AM10/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

To get the system_access_token  for accessing the resources I am using the authorization token link.

When I am hitting the URL for the first time I am able to successfully getting the response.
If I am trying for second time or further more attempts to hit the URL for getting the access token, I am getting the below mentioned error.

{
    "message": "Bad Request",
    "details": [
        "400 : [{\"error\":\"invalid request: grant_type is required and cannot be blank\",\"error_uri\":\"https://authorization.cerner.com/errors/urn%3Acerner%3Aerror%3Aauthorization-server%3Aoauth2%3Atoken%3Amissing-required-field/instances/ba***********************f891\"}]"
    ]
}

How to resolve it or anything I missed?

Thanks.

parameswari K

Oct 27, 2021, 2:59:16 AM10/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can anyone give your inputs on this, how to get the new access token for further requests after the first token is expired?
If I am directly requesting the token resource URL for token it is saying below mentioned error message.

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 10, 2022, 11:54:15 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Could you send the link and what all parameter you are setting to get the access token, because for me it is showing invalid grant in the first time only.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2022, 11:39:07 AM1/12/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Can you make sure the grant_type is no empty and correct?

Thanks,
Fenil