Invalid Client

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Mike Krigbaum AZ-Remote

Jan 19, 2022, 11:04:06 AM1/19/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We've recently had a new system account created but when we try to get an auth token, we get the following:

mjk

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 19, 2022, 11:16:52 AM1/19/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello MJK,

So you have registered the System Account in our Sandbox Cerner Central cloud and the System App in PROD cloud.
Question is, which domain are you trying to integrate with? Is it a client domain or our public Sandbox?

Mike Krigbaum AZ-Remote

Jan 19, 2022, 2:59:51 PM1/19/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to access our client CERTA domain.  Apparently we registered in the wrong place.  Do we need to request a new account through cernercentral.com or can one of our existing accounts be provisioned for access to CERTA?

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 9:16 AM 'Fenil Desani (Cerner)' via Cerner FHIR Developers <cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
USE CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL
Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to (or receipt by) any unauthorized person(s). If you believe that you have received this email in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 19, 2022, 5:40:05 PM1/19/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Please try again after 15 minutes!