Soarian Sandbox Application

Francisco Gaytan

Apr 3, 2019, 4:28:56 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
How do I create an test application in the developer's portal that is aimed at Soarian not Millennium? I have a test application I've been using to develop the application I'm working on, but I need to make sure my app works in both Soarian and Millennium.

If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Apr 3, 2019, 5:22:31 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Francisco,

It's a manual process at the moment.  If you could share your OAuth2 client id, we can provision your existing app against Soarian Sanbox for you.

Regards,
Kol

Francisco Gaytan

Apr 3, 2019, 5:59:44 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kol,

Thank you for the quick response. This is the client id for the app I want to use for Soarian ac8e1eed-1eb3-46bf-b8ae-580ab0a2229c

Thanks again.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Apr 3, 2019, 6:16:19 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Francisco,

Your app is provisioned for access in Soarian Sandbox.  Please take a look at our API doc here https://fhir.cerner.com/soarian/dstu2/.

Francisco Gaytan

Apr 3, 2019, 6:46:53 PM4/3/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you.

Mina Karim

Jun 23, 2020, 8:53:17 AM6/23/20
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kol Kheang,

I was having kind of the same problem, my app is working fine on Millennium sandbox but not on SORIAN and i can't find where or how to register a new app on SORIAN sandbox.

App ID: c36b5c7b-0602-4569-8613-6606bc9f5e82
Used Client ID: 1e0c27a3-c100-48ee-ba9f-fae2f141085b

Error Details:
"AppName" has not been white-listed by Soarian FHIR Sandbox for use.
Correlation ID: 9fff092e-5a5b-41aa-b7cf-5e07876feb9b

Can you please register my app against SORIAN sandbox as well ? or guide me if i'm missing something else.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Mina