Failed to Acquire New R4 FHIR AuthToken from Cerner IdP

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

aa and

Jan 25, 2021, 1:49:24 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello, I've been receiving an unauthorized error when attempting to retrieve an access token in our prod environment.

Not sure what other details I should provide in this message, please let me know if there is any other information i can provide that will be of use.

aa and

Jan 25, 2021, 1:58:22 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 25, 2021, 6:30:27 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for including the response header. It looks like no token was provided in the request, resulting in a 401.

-Aaron (Cerner)

aa and

Jan 26, 2021, 10:52:20 AM1/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm a bit confused as I thought this request was being used to retrieve an access token.. i am providing a client id and secret, where should i be obtaining the token from to provide in this request?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 26, 2021, 1:45:01 PM1/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The request you posted is for the Patient resource. The authorization process [1] should be followed to obtain the token.

-Aaron (Cerner)

aa and

Feb 5, 2021, 2:55:02 PM2/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
After working with someone else we found the issue was the client secret we were passing was incorrect...
This conversation is locked