What is the maximum amount of public coverage a patient can have?

Long Thanh Do

Jan 6, 2022, 11:56:55 PM1/6/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,

I have a question about what is the maximum amount of Patient-Level public coverage a patient can have?
If a patient can have more than one public coverage, could you provide some class values other than "2572940471" of public coverage?

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Long Thanh Do

Jan 20, 2022, 11:09:35 PM1/20/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Could you please let us know if there is any update on this question?

Thank you,

Do Thanh Long

Thanh Xuan Nguyen

Feb 14, 2022, 10:36:59 PM2/14/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner team,
Do you have any update for this concern. Does the Cerner limit the amount of Patient-Level public coverage per patient?

Sean OQuinn (Cerner)

Feb 15, 2022, 9:02:05 AM2/15/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Technically a patient can have more than one public coverage. We do not have a published limit to the amount coverages a patient can have.

Thanh Xuan Nguyen

Feb 21, 2022, 11:28:24 PM2/21/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank Sean for your updates