R4 AllergyIntolerance and Practitioner are available!

Evan Baranowski (Cerner)

May 17, 2019, 2:07:21 PM5/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are pleased to announce the availability of the AllergyIntolerance and Practitioner resources through our HL7 FHIR R4 Cerner Millennium implementation!

Please checkout out fhir.cerner.com for documentation and our Release Notes* for the details on changes we have made.

*Note -  In order to view the Release Notes for Practitioner you will have to view the April 18th release notes, which can be found by clicking the 'Cerner Ignite APIs for Millennium (FHIR) Release 4 (4.0.0)' link underneath the May 16th release notes.