Test patient data has been changed in sandbox

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Bomi Kim

Sep 22, 2021, 2:18:59 PM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Good afternoon,

It looks like some of the test patients indicated in this document have been modified:

Ex: Test patient MRN 6931 used to be named Joe Smart, but he is now named Sortoy Test SMART Test.

This is causing some issues for our team as we are relying on the google document to guide our testing scenarios. Will there be plans to update the document?

Thank you!
Bomi Kim

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 23, 2021, 1:18:03 PM9/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Kim,

As mentioned on our documentation, "All information is accurate only at the time of writing. Due to the nature of our open sandbox Information may change or differ than currently documented"
Even though we may reset the data, it is prone to change frequently.

Thanks,
Fenil