Failed when getting appointment with appointmentId or patient and date, -date-or-req-period

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Long Thanh Do

Dec 15, 2021, 6:12:24 AM12/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,

We have tested on sandbox Cerner and We failed when trying to get appointment in two cases with different params:

Case 1: Get appointment by appointmentId
Request URL [GET] {{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?_id=*******

Actual Response: 500 - Internal Server Error
1.png
Expected result: 200 - OK

Case 2: Get appointment by patient and -date-or-req-period
Request URL [GET] {{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?patient=*******&-date-or-req-period=ge2021-09-10T00:00:00Z

Actual Response: 500 - Internal Server Error
2.png
Expected result: 200 - OK

We also tested with patient and date but it returned nothing like below
Request URL {{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?patient=*******&date=ge2021-09-10T00:00:00Z
3.png

Please help us to review this issue and find the root cause.

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Long Thanh Do

Jan 5, 2022, 4:09:31 AM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner team,

It has been a while since we posted this question on the forum.
If there is any update on this issue, please let us know.

Thank you,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 5, 2022, 1:24:40 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The issue was with missing mappings which has been resolved. Please try again!

Thanks,
Fenil

Long Thanh Do

Jan 5, 2022, 8:42:46 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,

I have tested the request above and it works.
Thank you so much for supporting us. We really appreciate your effort.

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

This conversation is locked