Request for R4 orders

Kirk Chin

Jul 17, 2020, 8:43:11 AM7/17/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Morning,

I saw on https://fhir.cerner.com that the NutritionOrder resource is available now via R4.  Would it be possible to add the below diet orders to patient=1882013?

Diet Orders:
  1. Vegetarian Diet
    • (In the order details 3pm snack and dietary sodium - low fat/low cholesterol)
  2. 2 Gram Sodium Diet
    • (In the order details diet modifier - no monosodium glutamate and dietery calories -  diabetic high CH (2900-2200)

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jul 20, 2020, 6:30:58 PM7/20/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Kirk,

Can you confirm that this is the correct patient ID? I do not see this patient in our sandbox domain. If you have a patient name as well, that will help me make sure I am creating these diet orders correctly.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jul 21, 2020, 3:48:51 PM7/21/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I believe I have these created as you specified. They are on Bailey Cerner Smith (ID: 681923) since I could not find the patient ID you specified.

If these do not match what you were looking for or you have any questions, please let me know!

-Aaron (Cerner)

Kirk Chin

Jul 22, 2020, 7:47:39 AM7/22/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies about the wrong ID.  Thank you Aaron.